At Axiomise we take a multi-pronged approach to enabling customers in formal. Our mantra is very simple, we want you the customer to be successful and to do that we are able to provide flexibility in all our offerings. We understand that no two customers are the same and therefore their requirements would vary. We believe that the customers need a combination of training, consulting and project support to make them self sustainable in executing formal with success.
The core of our solutions is based on scalable formal verification methodologies that are proven to work in practice and this reflects in our three layers of training, consulting and project support. However, we understand that formal does not work in silos, so we provide detailed consulting to enable our customers to understand how to integrate formal with other verification solutions. We therefore provide our consulting services focussed on verification strategy, planning, execution and review. But since no two customers are the same in requirements for project execution we remain flexible in scoping and providing project support that our customer really needs.
- We do not teach just textbook literature
- We value theory, but we would much rather you understood how to use it
- We do not use a complex jargon difficult to understand
- We focus on practical applications of formal
- Our training courses are designed to take an absolute beginner to production grade formal verification capabilities within a week
- We do not expect our trainees to be experts at formal, or even having any knoweldge of verification or validation
- All we expect is they are well versed with digital design languages such as VHDL and Verilog
- The knowledge we share is cutting edge – having been deployed on several projects around the world
We have noted over the years that not only do engineers need technical training, sometimes their managers also need to understand the scope and value-proposition of formal. At Axiomise, we provide a training module that gives busy managers a quick view of formal’s key benefits and gives them insight on how to deploy formal on projects.
Focus on Methodologies
- Our training programmes are designed around methodologies that teach people how to obtain scalable formal verification
- We share knowledge on best practices as part of our consulting offering
- We undertake verification audits whereby we can review your verification plans, strategies and your testbenches
- We provide services on real proejcts where we can advise you on the best strategies for applying formal
- These methodologies are based around classical concepts in formal verification literature and foundational work done by people at Axiomise
- Our methodologies have been used previously on several industrial sized projects and are proven to work well in practice
- We cover the entire formal verification flow, not just focus on the use of properties
Understanding how the tools work and how to use their features properly are equally important; so we offer opportunity to learn this from us. At Axiomise we have people who have used a range of commerical tools in the market and have experience of building some themselves. We offer a training programme that can be adapted to work with your tool of choice; but at the same time we provide insights into the tools in conjunction with our EDA partners. What you will notice from our training is that our methodology focus is very much tool agnostic, and yet we bring in the focus on tools when we need to join the dots to complete the full picture.
- We teach you concepts that you can use with most commercially available formal tools
- We provide training on tools; but we do not tie you into a specific one
- Having said that, all tools in the market have great features, so if you’re interested, we do offer training programmes on these tools as well